The activities in this eBook come from George Gadanidis’ work, supported by:
- 2016-2018 Research & Knowledge Mobilization Partnership with the Wellington Catholic District School Board – working/researching in elementary and secondary school classrooms
- 2017-2021 (co-PI) ORF Research Excellence Grant on There’s an App for That ($1,175,000) – developing/researching the math/coding apps used in this book
- 2016-2020 (co-director) KNAER Mathematics Knowledge Network ($1,294,000 million) – knowledge dissemination in collaboration with educators in the field
- 2016-2019 (PI) SSHRC Partnership Development Grant on Computational Thinking in Mathematics Education ($199,000) – classroom-based research
- 2016-2018 (PI) SSHRC Insight Grant on Aesthetic Experiences for Young Mathematicians & their Teachers ($168,000) – classroom-based research
Modelling Math with Code is a work in progress by George Gadanidis, (c) 2018.