1. You are offered a job that lasts 30 days.
You have to pick from one of these three payment options:
- One million dollars at the end of 30 days.
- One hundred thousand dollars at the end of each day.
- One cent on the first day, two cents on the second day, four cents on the third day, eight cents on the fourth day, etc.
Which payment option would you prefer? Why?
2. Complete the table below for the first 10 days.
3. Go to cemc.uwaterloo.ca/console. Create code that outputs the amount of money you would receive on each day, for each salary option.
Edit the code so that it also outputs the total amount of money you would have received in 30 days for each salary option.